I’ve been experiencing a lot of 3 A.M. upheavals lately. I finished Persona 3 at 3 in the morning, alongwith Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3 and finished readingJerry Spinelli’s Stargirl. Every single one of them at 3 in the morning. Result? Sleepless night. Those are some of the best entertainment mediums I’ve seen which can make you squirm all night and not let you sleep.
Of course, I had a similar experience with Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and Looking for Alaska by John Green. The point is, I no longer trust early mornings. If I have to finish something on that particular day, and it drags on after 00:00, I assume it’s going to have a deep impact on me, and usually it does.
Well, nonsensical rant, but hey, it’s my personal blog, I can do whatever I want. Ciao.
Writing poems is a hobby of mine. I love writing. However, due my love of games and books, I’ll also be publishing novel and game reviews in the upcoming months. Most, if not all, books will be Young-Adult novels. Games would range from old to new alike. I don’t have infinite amount of money so it’s possible that I don’t have some of the newer games. (Yes, I don’t have Saints Row : The Third)
I’ll also be posting about how I manage between school and gaming but that’s kind of in flux right now.
Anyway. Topics for next month : Games, Novels and more poems (duh!).
Ahoy again. Here I am, with a list of 5 novels to read this week. I hope you have read the previous books I mentioned in my previous list.
- Looking For Alaska -John Green
- Wintergirls – Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Golden Compass (Northern Lights) – Philip Pullman
- Truth About Forever – Sarah Dessen
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo – Steig Larsson
Remember, you have to read these books starting from Sunday, February 20, 2011 to Sunday, February 27, 2011 🙂
Getting bored? Well, same here, except for the fact that I have come up with a few good ideas on what to do when you have nothing to do.
- Listen to music. It is the best thing you can do without getting annoyed(Unless your iPod runs away and you have to chase it). Think of the moments of your life which really relate to that song.
- Game. Got a Nintendo DSi? Got a PSP? Got A PS2. Then game away. Even most girls like to game, and you can really immerse in gaming.
- Read. A Lot of books are coming out these days. If you are a fan of reading novels, go to a bookstore and pick one up. Or better yet, if you’re a teenager, look for YA(Young Adult) novels on the internet. Meanwhile, check out the list of books I publish on this very same blog every week.
- Watch movies.
- Try to do something creative, like writing. Writing can help you, big time! Try to write a novel, a short story or a poem, and let your feelings run high. You can even try to write a journal every day. It is one of my favorite pastimes (writing).
- Blog! Share your experiences!
- Annoy your little sister or brother. (Well!)
- Study. Why not use the time creatively and do a little homework if you are lagging behind?
- Talk to friends on IM. Got MSN? Got AIM? Got Yahoo! Messenger? Then fire away!
I hope you don’t get bored. But even if you do, I am here to talk. So what do you say? 😉
Hey fellas, If you are wondering, yes, I am going to write this blog regularly from now on. Topic? Oh, let’s see…you like reading books, don’t you? Even if you don’t, Here’s some books that are bound to get you into reading habits. Almost everybody has read classics, like Kill a Mockingbird and Wuthering Heights (ME? No, I haven’t read either).
Five novels to read this week:
-Th1rteen R3asons Why(Thirteen Reasons Why) by Jay Asher
-Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Evernight by Claudia Gray
-The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
-Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
I hope you don’t mind that I am counting on you to read 5 novels in a week. It is difficult, and not everyone has got the time. If you can’t do it in a week, take two, but these are the novels you should read before you die. Every week, I’d be posting 5 novels which you should read. Don’t hesitate to comment and tell me your views. Later.